12.06.2010

Blind love you got me spinning like a wind up toy*

Imogen Heap - Say Goodnight and Go

I don't know if I should call this crazy weird unknown and unexpected feeling love... Honestly, I don't want to, because it would seem too definitive and too painful if it's not definitive, and probably it isn't either of these...
I guess I'm going with the flow, but in a much better way than I did in the past. I really want it, I don't feel the doubts or the indifference I'm used to feel under this circumstances. I'm just relaxed and enjoying this hunger to be with someone, this lack of concentration, this silly smile in my face... I was warned I may get disappointed and I don't care as long as you want me right now as you said you do, because I do... 
This is so not me... spinning like a wind up toy, and this time I don't think Nirvana could provide the soundtrack... (maybe later...)

*Juliette and The Licks