2.26.2011

.

i didn't miss the comfort in being sad. i didn't ask you anything. i didn't want anything. i didn't want you to be part of my life and i didn't want to be a part of yours.
but you made me want all of those things i didn't. you made me wait for a little something everyday. you made me want the spring to come (what else should i be, all apologies).sorry i wasn't what you expected. my task was easier, i guess, i didn't expect anything from you. 
the saddest thing about this is that you didn't disappoint me, it was not unexpected, you just made me lose a little more of the very few faith i had on myself (good things will pass//everything stays the same)
yes, I am the same and I will never fool myself again.
it's done.
i'll do memory to erase my own memories (real and false ones) and i regret the day i stopped doing judgment and decision making, expecting that taking the best would prevent value loss.
and i'm done.