12.29.2010

Rancor (because I don't know a better word in any other language) or an exorcism

I was kneeling at Old Bull's grave while she was going down on you
I was tattooing my pain away while she was fucking her pain away in your bed
Then I realized what just happened - I'm a fucking psychologist (if there were any doubts)
So I decided to go back to my black days for the few remaining weeks
You were riding bikes with her while I was riding a different car every weekend
You were paying her attention while I was showing someone my great data and my body
You were being a cliche thinking about going back to her while I was being a cliche by fucking someone in the copier room
You were confused and retrying the taste of a pseudo-rock star while I was not confused at all and trying the taste of a real rock star with a hot british accent
Then, Halloween came and I was... 
You were amazed by her great body and sex, while everyone else was amazed by ME
I could have stayed there... I could and I can, I don't know if I want to...

 Christina Heaston

Now, I just want to forget about this and move on, with you. I need to exorcize the reamining ghosts and all the rancor... I used to hate my tattoo because it reminds me of you and her together; but now it will remind me of how I can always turn the tables