11.08.2010

♥ ? or I don't give a damn...



Some days I wake up a different person, someone I don't recognize. I'm sure it is because "I miss the comfort in being sad". But, then I shower and look at my war scars - the old and the new ones - and I just realize it's better to miss the comfort in being sad but still independent and fearless. I'm more like myself if I'm happy but tough and cold than if I'm sad but soft and dependent. I try to love you and miss you and need you just because that's how any other girl would behave and feel. But I'm not like any other girl and I don't want to lose it from the start by being someone else. Please learn to know me, that's your task, accepting it is another story... And my task is just being myself, because accepting who you are is part of myself, loving it is another story...