5.16.2011

go ask!

If I told you I can easily forget you but not the way you made me feel, I would be lying. The truth is that I want to forget how you made me feel and it probably is really easy since I can't forget you. Can you see the difference? Life taught me to believe that effort is not a negative thing, we make an effort when we care and if we make an effort we add value, we give more of ourselves and we show more of our inner soul, we share fears and joys, we belong and long to embrace and cherish. We are ourselves and accept the others as they are, so if it were easy to forget you and I would only keep the way you made me feel it would mean I never truly embraced you, I never truly loved you and it had been only about myself and not about us. On the other hand, if I easily get over the way you made me feel but I can't get over you, it's because you were important enough to make me want to make an effort to know and understand you. As I believe that real valuable things need an effort to be created, contrary to your beliefs, the best is to forget the way someone made you feel but not the person. 
Here's you answer.